Monday, January 12, 2015

Perchance to Dream

What does it mean when I dream about school almost every night? Is this just a brain core dump as my system flushes out the past six years? Or is my brain trying to remember how to do the job so I don't forget? Or, like my dreams of not being able to find/open my locker, are the job dreams a sign of stress that I will be doomed to have the rest of my life? :)

What weird things are dreams! Are they a window to our innermost self or are they just a juicer of everything we have been exposed to over our day? Why do some people (like me) dream vividly and memorably and others not remember their dreams at all? And why are there times when people have a experience where they meet someone who has just died or have a foretelling of what is going to happen in the future? Why do we become psychotic if we don't get the chance to dream? The world is so much more than we consciously perceive!

No comments:

Post a Comment